Sweet Syrup Premium
Unfavourable harvest times. Too dry or too wet grass and maize that is too low in sugars. All factors that have a negative impact on silage quality.
As a result, dairy farmers may experience the following problems:
- Too much waste feed;
- Poorly preserved silage;
- Low feed intake;
- Low NEL:
- Fresh cows with a negative energy balance.
In other words: extra work and lower production.
Sweet Syrup Premium can help you compensate for, or even prevent, these issues.
Four advantages of Sweet Syrup Premium
- Promotes preservation: the high sugar content stimulates the growth of lactic acid bacteria;
- Less waste feed: Sweet Syrup Premium enhances the taste of less appeasing silage to encourage a higher feed intake;
- Extra energy for silage with a low energy value;
- Reduces a negative energy balance: use as an energy drink for (fresh) cows; dissolved in water cows will readily drink it as part of the TMR or at the feed barrier.
Do your fresh cows have a negative energy balance?
Restore the balance with Sweet Syrup Premium!
Prevent production losses caused by a negative energy balance.
Boost energy levels with Sweet Syrup Premium.
- As an energy drink dissolved in water*
- Via a MultiDos dispenser
- Via the mixer feeder
- Added to the feed ration using a pourer
* Recommended dose rate: energy drink: 3 litres SweetSyrup in 30 litres tepid water | Flavour booster: 0.5 to 1 litre/cow | To increase sugar content: 7-8% sugar/kg dm.
Ensilage and reducing waste feed
Sweet Syrup Premium can be used universally on your dairy or beef farm all year round. As well as adding sugar to dry silage with a low sugar content, it adds flavour to less appetising rations for a better feed intake and less wastage.
Do you get more waste from certain types of silage than you would like? Add Sweet Syrup Premium:
- Using the mixer feeder/robot
Mix it directly into the TMR. Added advantage: the minerals will stick perfectly to the ration. For improved feed intake.
- With a pourer
No mixer feeder? No problem! Sweet Syrup Premium can be easily added to the ration using a pourer.
There are various ways to add Sweet Syrup Premium during ensilage:
- Apply to the windrows before chopping;
- Scatter in layers over the silage in the clamp;
- Add via the silage chopper.
Extremely suitable for (dry) mixed silages.
Not enough sugar? Preserve better.
Sweet Syrup Premium
to your silage and say goodbye to wastage.